Banzai! Online Financial Literacy Program
Members Choice has committed to provide the Banzai Online Financial Literacy Program to approximately 90 West Houston, Katy and Cy-Fair area schools.
Banzai is an online Financial Literacy Program for elementary, middle and high school students.
Members Choice Credit Union has partnered with Banzai to provide this tool to educators in schools around our branches, including schools in Katy, Cy-Fair and West Houston. The online tool and teacher curriculum is used in the classroom to teach kids about financial literacy, including real-life financial scenarios. Banzai is fun, current, relevant and highly sought after by teachers.
Following are a few Banzai highlights:
- Teacher driven platform — teachers seek out this program
- Voted by teachers Best Tech Ed Tool in America 2016
- Practical application with experience based learning
- Kids open savings accounts in the game and bank throughout the game
- Simulates life after high school and adult financial management
- National Institute of Financial Literacy Curriculum of the Year Award
- Banzai is fun so kids will use it
Educators can learn more about Banzai at https://teachbanzai.com/.