- Services Overview
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Person to Person Payments
- Mobile Banking & Bill Pay
- Choice Pay
- Choice Club (55+)
- Investment Services
- Auto/Home Insurance
- eStatements & eAlerts
- Wire Transfers
- Safe Deposit Services
- Travelers Cheques, Gift Cheques & Gift Cards
- Money Orders
- Fee Schedule
- Reorder Checks
- Member Discounts
- Card Disputes & Fraud
- Financial Education
Mobile Banking & Bill Pay
With Mobile Banking from MCCU, you can access your Members Choice accounts via your web-enabled cell phone anytime, anywhere.
MCCU Mobile Banking is a free service that allows you to easily manage your account from your phone’s mobile browser or our mobile app where you can:
• Check your account balance
• View transaction history
• Transfer funds
• Find Branch and ATM locations
• Pay bills
To activate Mobile Banking, you will need to have a cell phone with a data service plan and Internet access from your cell phone carrier. If you already receive e-mail on your phone, you probably have the required service.
And because MCCU Mobile Banking uses multi-factor authentication for user verification and 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure data transfers, it’s as secure as Online Banking.
Ready to get started? You can access your account one of two ways.
1) Using your phone’s web browser, go to www.mccu.com. You will be directed to the mobile home page of the credit union’s website. Choose 1. Login. You will use the same User ID and Password that you use for Online Banking.*
2) Go to your provider’s app store or market place and search for Members Choice CU Mobile Banking and download the free app.
*Mobile Banking has a “One Time Pin” security feature which is used to identify you for purposes of accessing your account(s) via Mobile Banking. Occasionally, when accessing Mobile Banking, you will receive a message that the One Time Pin feature has been enabled. An email is then sent to the email address on file with MCCU and includes a four digit number that must be added to the end of your password the first time you log in with that mobile device. Please note, the One Time Pin will expire in 24 hours so it is important to log in within that time frame.
Start enjoying the convenience of managing your funds on-the-go today. Sign up for MCCU Mobile Banking.