Simple and Smart!
Learning good money management skills at a young age is important. Our Student Checking allows our teen and young adult members, ages 15-22, to manage their own finances while developing smart saving and spending habits through a checking account tailored to meet their needs without monthly service fees and minimum balance requirements.
- For students age 15 - 22
- Allows high school and college students the benefits of a checking account
- Debit card available to students
- 0.10% rate reduction on MCCU student loan (for undergraduate line of credit)
- At age 22, the checking account will be converted to Cash Back Checking Account
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Money orders
- Three (3) MCCU withdrawal fees waived at non-MCCU ATMs per month
- Minimum $25 to open
- Overdraft Protection from Savings or Line of Credit
- Unlimited check writing
- Monthly Statement or eStatement
- Worldwide ATM Access
- Free Access through Audio Response & PC Home Banking
To open a Student Checking account, you must have a valid student ID. If under 18, must have a qualified adult joint owner.
*Add even more convenience to your checking account with a Free VISA debit card. Use anywhere VISA is accepted and at any Allpoint Network ATM worldwide for Free** cash withdrawals!
Contact us at 281.398.9900 or 800.753.2428.