Safe, convenient electronic statements and activity alerts
Manage and store your financial records electronically through the convenience of eStatements. When you register for eStatements, you will no longer receive a paper statement. Instead, we will notify you by email when your statement is ready to view online. You can print it if you want, but eStatements lets you build a digital archive.
Features and benefits
- Receive eStatements faster than paper statements
- Safer; helps protects you from the possibility of identity theft
- Eliminates paper clutter in your file drawer
- Access quickly and easily through both your computer browser and MCCU mobile app
To sign up for eStatements, login to Online Banking (a username and password are required). Go to the eDocs widget on the main navigation (you may need to go to "More") and then select your delivery preference. The registration is quick and easy and can be completed 24/7.
eAlerts help you stay on top of your account activity electronically by allowing you to confirm important account activity by email or text message.
Examples of common and useful eAlert monitoring notices:
- Your direct deposit has posted
- Your balance has fallen too low
- Your loan payment is due
This service is easy to use, convenient and free. You can sign-up for eAlerts within Online Banking.
If not currently a Members Choice member, a $5 deposit is needed to establish membership. All memberships are subject to approval including credit approval.