Thank you for choosing Members Choice Credit Union for your mortgage. We currently use eStatus Connect® to service our mortgage loans.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 3 ways to pay your mortgage payment each month
- Pay online at https://mccu.estatusconnect.com/User/Login#. On our website, go to Access > Mortgage Account Access.
- Enroll in Auto Pay on https://mccu.estatusconnect.com/PaymentOptions
- Send check to Members Choice Credit Union/Mortgage Servicing Department, P.O Box 219277 Houston, TX 77218-9277
There are several ways to get documents related to your mortgage.
For Monthly payments, go to https://mccu.estatusconnect.com/History/Payment.
For Tax Documents, Escrow Payouts, and anything else, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-754-1101
- Loan details, like property address, interest rate, and remaining term
- Current payment breakdown between principal/interest and tax/insurance
- Next payment date
- Maturity date
- Loan balance details
- Year-to-date totals of principal paid, interest paid, taxes paid, and more
Here are a few ways you can get ahead and pay down your balance early:
- Pay a little extra each month and apply it towards the principle - even $50 per month makes a difference if you’re consistent with it.
- Pay lump sum towards principal - if you find you’ve got an unexpected bit of money, pay it towards your principal and watch your mortgage balance drop.
- Make one extra mortgage payment a year - if you get an end of year bonus or a significant tax refund each year, consider putting some of it towards your mortgage.
- Round up on your mortgage payments - try rounding your payment up to the next $100 amount. By rounding up $40 per month, you can pay almost $500 more on your mortgage each year.
Use our Members Choice mortgage payoff calculator to see what you can save by adopting any of these strategies.
You can also submit a payoff request in your mortgage portal.
The easiest way to access mortgage documents is to email: email@example.com or call 281-754-1101
When applying for a loan, members can choose to pay for homeowners insurance through Members Choice in the form of Escrow or not.
Yes, the property taxes on your home will be included in your mortgage payments.
The equity that you build into your home as you may payments towards the principal of your mortgage can be used for a variety of reasons
Home Equity and Home Improvement Loans(1)
Get cash from the equity of your home to pay for home improvements, large purchases, and more. Loans starting at $30,000 up to $350,000.
HomePlus Personal Loan(2)
If you need a quicker loan solution for debt consolidation, home repairs or other personal funds, a HomePlus Personal Loan rewards you for home ownership without adding a lien on your current home. Unsecured loans starting at $10,000 up to $30,000.
If a mortgage payment is not received by the 16th of the month the member is contacted (via mail and/or email) and a late fee is accessed. Typically the late fee is 5% of the monthly payment.
If you think refinancing might save you money or help you by changing your payment, we encourage you to use our mortgage refinance calculator or reach out to one of our Mortgage team members.
If you have any questions about your current mortgage with Members Choice Credit Union, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-754-1101.