Unauthorized use of Members Choice Credit Union’s website and systems, including but not limited to unauthorized entry into Members Choice Credit Union systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information, is prohibited.
Web Content and Materials
The content on this Website is for informational purposes only. It is believed to be reliable, but Members Choice Credit Union does not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy.
The information and materials contained in this Website are subject to change without notice.
You agree that:
- you will not engage in any activities related to the Website that are contrary to applicable law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you have with Members Choice Credit Union and;
- you agree to take every precaution to ensure the safety, security, and integrity of your Account and transactions while using this Website. You agree not to leave your wireless device or personal computer unattended while logged in to the Website or any services offered through the Website. You agree not to provide your code, password, or other access information to any other person. If you do, we will not be liable for any damage resulting to you.
MEMBERS CHOICE CREDIT UNION MAY DISCONTINUE OR MAKE CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU AND WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY TO YOU. ANY DATED INFORMATION IS PUBLISHED AS OF ITS DATE ONLY, AND MEMBERS CHOICE CREDIT UNION DOES NOT UNDERTAKE ANY OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE OR AMEND ANY SUCH INFORMATION. MEMBERS CHOICE CREDIT UNION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY OR ALL WEBSITE OFFERINGS OR TRANSMISSIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO THE USER.
Potential Disruption of Service
Access to the Website may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, among other things:
- hardware failure, including failures of computers and/or mobile devices (including your own computer or mobile device), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment;
- software failure, including, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents or other content;
- overload of system capacities;
- damage caused by severe weather, wars, riots, civil disturbances, acts of God, accident, fire, water damage, mechanical breakdown or other natural or manmade disasters;
- strike or other stoppage (whether partial or total) of labor;
- governmental or regulatory restrictions;
- any other cause whatsoever that is beyond the control of Members Choice Credit Union.
Links to Other Sites
Links to non Members Choice Credit Union Websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to you, and Members Choice Credit Union has no control over the content on such non Members Choice Credit Union Websites. If you choose to link to a Website not controlled by Members Choice Credit Union, Members Choice Credit Union makes no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the content of such site, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability thereof for any particular purpose, nor does Members Choice Credit Union warrant that such site or content is free of viruses or other contamination. Members Choice Credit Union does not guarantee the authenticity of documents on the Internet. Links to non Members Choice Credit Union sites do not imply any endorsement of products, information or services offered at such sites, or any representation regarding the content at such sites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF HUMAN AND MECHANICAL ERROR AS WELL AS OTHER FACTORS, THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. MEMBERS CHOICE CREIDT UNION, AND THIRD PARTY DATA PROVIDERS ARE NOT PROVIDING ANY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE WEBSITE. MEMBERS CHOICE CREDIT UNION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, MEMBERS CHOICE CREDIT UNION WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY, DIFFICULTY IN USE, INACCURACY OF INFORMATION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DEFECT IN THIS WEBSITE. NO LICENSE TO THE USER IS IMPLIED IN THESE DISCLAIMERS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MEMBERS CHOICE CREDIT UNION BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITY OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MEMBERS CHOICE CREDIT UNION HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Enforceability and Governing Law
In the event any of the terms or provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall be unimpaired and the unenforceable term or provision shall be replaced by such enforceable term or provision as comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable term or provision. The user’s access to and use of the www.mccu.com Website, and the terms of this disclaimer are governed by the laws of the State of Texas.