Doing well by doing good in our community
Supporting local charities through giving and volunteerism is important to us because like you, we live here too. Through our Members Choice CARES program, we are able to fundraise, volunteer, and help with development efforts directly in our community. We’re people helping people, and that includes giving back to our community.
What is Members Choice Cares?
Members Choice CARES is MCCU’s community support philosophy created to identify and address the needs within our community.
C – Community. We are here for our families and partners in W. Houston, Katy and Cy-Fair. Along with our staff, we have built a community, where we can work together and support one another.
A – Action. We want our community to see that we walk the walk. We take action in helping our members and community.
R – Relationship. We recognize that each relationship is a partnership between MCCU and our member community. Therefore, we encourage continual communication, support and trust as we work hand-in-hand.
E – Empowerment. We want to give our members, our employees and our partners the support and resources needed to flourish in the community.
Through Members Choice CARES, we will:
- Promote the philosophy of people helping people
- Develop and enhance community relationships
- Provide assistance that transcends the financial transactional relationship
- Identify ways that support our community and create programs or initiatives to address the needs
- Encourage employees to become active participants in the community