Credit Card Application Quick Links
Members Choice Credit Union Visa Credit Card Services
|Credit Card Services||Contact Number|
|Card Service Questions||281.398.9900 Select Option 5|
|Visa Signature Rewards Customer Service Questions||866.570.1975|
|Pay by Phone||866.570.1977|
|Lost or Stolen Credit Card||800.449.7728
|Out of Country Call Collect||727.299.2449|
|Credit Card Activation||800.631.3197|
FAQs about Members Choice Visa Credit Cards
The Members Choice Credit Card Services widget in Online Banking is a tool to help you keep track of your credit card transactions, statements and rewards, as well as see analytics on spending habits.
- Log on to your MCCU online banking at secure.mccu.com
- In the main menu, to the left of your screen, click on the Credit Card Services widget (you may need to select “more” to expand )
- This will open a new window where you can view transaction details and more.
- Note: Is is normal for only the balance to show on your Online Banking dashboard. Transaction details are available only through the widget.
If this is your first time using Credit Card Services with your new card, you will need to first register your card online to help you track your transactions and rewards.
- First-time users will need to register their card - Enter your information:
- Name - as it appears on the card
- Email address - the one you use for online banking
- Card expiration date
- Security Code - the CVV located on the back of your card
- Initial registration is almost complete
- Authenticate by entering the zip code associated with your card
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions
- Your credit card account screen is now ready to view transactions and more