Your new Debit Mastercard gives you fast and secure access to your funds for everyday and special purchases.
Here is what you need to know about your new card:
- Your new debit card will arrive in the mail in 7-10 days
- Activate your card and set up your PIN by calling 1-(800)631-3197
enter your new debit card number followed by #
enter the expiration date found on the back of your card MMYY followed by #
enter the last 4 digits of your social followed by #
enter your date-of-birth in this format MMDDYY followed by #
- Then you will be prompted to set up your new PIN; your previous PIN will not transfer and you will need to set a new one. Click here for detailed instructions (PDF)
- Test it out on your next purchase
- Use you debit card anywhere the Mastercard logo is found
- Set up your bill pay and automatic withdrawals
- Explore the great features and benefits (PDF) of your new Debit Mastercard
- Tap to pay confidently in-store and online using your smart phone in:
- Apple Pay using compatible Apple devices
- Google Pay using compatible Android devices
- Samsung Pay using compatible Samsung devices
- Microsoft Wallet using compatible Windows phones
- Fitbit Pay using compatible Fitbit devices
Debit Card FYIs
Lost or Stolen Visa Debit Card
To report a lost or stolen Debit Card, call 281.398.9900 or 800.753.2428 immediately; option 6, then option 1. We also recommend that you review your account for any unauthorized transactions and to contact us for any further steps that may need to be taken. To confirm transactions or disable your card, please call 1.855.997.7286.
Card Disputes & Fraud
If you find unauthorized charges to your account, Members Choice will work with you to dispute those charges or report any fraudulent activity. Visit the Card Disputes & Fraud site to find answers and solutions to your questions.
One way to proactively manage your debit card transactions is to monitor charges. The Members Choice e-alerts provides you with email or text alerts when transactions are made with your debit card. Click here to learn more and set up your alerts today.