Get the most out of your new Members Choice Credit Card
Your new Members Choice Visa credit card is a smart way to manage your finances through careful budgeting and reduce your expenses through balance transfer.
Here are the first steps for your new card :
Activate Your New Credit Card
Transfer High Interest Balances
Get the Free Credit Card Guide
Track your new card with Credit Card Services
The Members Choice "My Credit Card" tool can help you keep track of your new credit card transactions, statements and rewards, as well as see analytics on spending habits.
To access, have your card available and follow these steps:
Click on “My Credit Cards”
In the Accounts menu, click on My Credit Cards
First-time users will need to register their card - Enter your information:
Your Initial registration is almost complete
Your credit card account screen is now ready to view transactions and more!
To access again, you can click on My Credit Cards in the Accounts menu in online banking anytime to help you track your transactions and rewards.
Credit Card Service is just one of the ways Members Choice is keeping you on your path to financial freedom.
Activate Online Banking
Activate your online account access by following these easy steps:
- Have your account number ready and go to https://secure.mccu.com/Registration
- Your account number is located in the upper left corner of the first page of the Member Service Agreement you received when you opened your new account.
- Click on “Register as an individual”
- Review and Agree to the Online Banking Access terms and click Continue
- You can also print these terms by clicking on the print icon
- Confirm your identity by supplying your Account Number, your social security (or tax ID number), your date of birth, email address and zip code.
- You will be prompted to create security questions.
- Congratulations, you are managing your finances online! Now you can:
- Pay bills online
- Set up a budget
- Transfer money
- Monitor accounts
- Deposit checks
- Quickly add shares and/or loan products
- Customize your account names to fit your needs
Online banking - Enroll to get started
Activate Mobile Banking
The Members Choice mobile app features:
- Mobile push notifications and alerts
- Fingerprint/Touch ID authentication
- Mobile check deposit
- Mobile Wallet for Apple Pay, Google Pay and more
- Block/Unblock your debit card
Activate your mobile access by following these easy steps:
Search the app store for Members Choice Credit Union, select and download. You will be prompted to create security questions. In the app store, there is also a version of the app available for Apple Watch so you can quickly check available balances anytime.
Search the Google Play Store for Members Choice Credit Union, select and down - You will be prompted to create security questions.
2. Enter the same username and password from online banking and continue through the enrollment process
Now you're set up to manage your account anytime, anywhere!
Transfer High Interest Balances
Balance transfers have a 0% introductory APR* for the first 12 months.
Set Up Direct Deposit
Set up direct deposit to your checking/savings account for a reliable and convenient way to get paid.
Direct deposit of your payroll, social security or other regular payment can be an effective way to help you budget and protect against identity theft, even while you are away. Contact your payor and request to have your payroll check automatically deposited into your Checking/Savings account. Use your member account number to complete the process.
Direct Deposit from your employer
Your employer may request this information to set up direct deposit for your regular payroll check:
- Credit Union Name: Members Choice Credit Union – Houston, TX
- Type of account: (checking or savings)
- Routing / ABA number: 313083196
- Account number: Your checking or savings account number - access by logging in to online banking. Here are the steps to find that number:
- Go to mccu.com
- Enter your username and password in Account Logins, then click Login
- Once you are in online banking, select the Accounts widget
- Select the checking or savings account you would like to use
- Select Account Details, then locate the full MICR Account Number (13 digits)
Use MyPay if your direct deposit originates from:
- Active Duty Military Service Pay
- Reserve Military Pay
- Military Retirement Pay
- Department of Defenses (DoD) Pay
- Defense Finance and Accounting Services Pay