Explore our Classic Money Market
Competitive dividend rates
Classic Money Market account benefits
- Savings at a rate better than a traditional savings — Competitive, fixed dividend rates
- Keep flexible access to your funds – No excessive withdrawal fees
- No monthly fees – No monthly maintenance fees when you maintain a low minimum balance requirement of $2,0004
- Safe and secure savings – Funds are insured by the NCUA up to $250,000
- Special Money Market checks available
Compare Money Market Accounts
Fill out the short form below to hear back within the next business day.
Are you ready to boost your savings?
Open a Classic Money Market Account Online
Open a Classic Money Market Account in a Branch
If not currently a Members Choice member, a $5 deposit is needed to establish membership. All memberships are subject to approval including credit approval.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. 8.50% - Current WSJP effective as of January 1, 2024. Variable dividend rate is adjusted on the last day of each month.
1 The Fixed Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield for the balance tier may change at any time without prior notice. Classic Money Market accounts are Tiered Rate Accounts. If the balance in the account falls within the range for a particular tier, the specified Dividend Rate for that tier will apply to the entire balance in the account.
2 The Variable Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield for the Maximum Money Market will be adjusted on the first day of each month. The Dividend Rate will equal the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal, less the margin amount in the table of rates.
4 Fee charged if $2000.00 minimum balance is not maintained. Please see our Fee Schedule (PDF) for details.