Explore our Maximum Money MarketTM account
High-yield dividend rates
Maximum Money Market account benefits
- Always get the preferred savings rate — High-yield, variable dividend rates
- Never pay monthly fees – No monthly maintenance fees, and no minimum balance requirement
- Keep flexible access to your funds – No excessive withdrawal fees
- Safe and secure savings – Funds are insured by the NCUA up to $250,000
- Special Money Market checks available
- Available to all new and existing memberships – personal, business and fiduciary
- No direct deposit requirement
- No minimum balance requirement
- Limit of one account per membership
Compare Money Market Accounts
Fill out the short form below to hear back within the next business day.
Ready to maximize your savings?
Open a Maximum Money Market Account Online
Open a Maximum Money Market Account in a Branch
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. 8.50 % - Current WSJP effective as of January 1, 2024. Variable dividend rate is adjusted on the last day of each month.
1 The Fixed Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield for the lowest balance tier may change as determined by the Board of Directors.
2 Variable Dividend Rates may change after the account is opened. The Variable Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield for the tiers other than the lowest balance tier will be adjusted on the last day of each month. The Dividend Rate will equal the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal, less the margin amount in the table of rates.
Please see our Fee Schedule (PDF) for details.
If not currently a Members Choice member, a $5 deposit is needed to establish membership. All memberships are subject to approval including credit approval.