You'll always get a preferred savings rate with a Maximum Money MarketTM account
For a limited time, you can earn a 3.56% APY* Promotional Rate for 6 months when you open your account with more than $50,000 in new money deposits.3
Explore our Maximum Money MarketTM account
High-yield dividend rates
Maximum Money Market account benefits
- Always get the preferred savings rate — High-yield, variable dividend rates
- Never pay monthly fees – No monthly maintenance fees, and no minimum balance requirement
- Keep flexible access to your funds – No excessive withdrawal fees
- Safe and secure savings – Funds are insured by the NCUA up to $250,000
- Available to all new and existing memberships – personal, business and fiduciary
- No direct deposit requirement
- No minimum balance requirement
- Limit of one account per membership
Compare Money Market accounts
Ready to maximize your savings?
Open a Maximum Money Market Account Online
Open a Maximum Money Market Account in a Branch
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. 7.75% - Current WSJP effective as of February 2, 2023. Variable dividend rate is adjusted on the first day of each month.
1 The Fixed Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield for the lowest balance tier may change at any time without prior notice.
2 The Variable Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield for the tiers other than the lowest balance tier will be adjusted on the first day of each month. The Dividend Rate will equal the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal, less the margin amount in the table of rates.
3 Maximum Money Market Account promotional rate applies if member deposits a total of more than $50,000 within first 12 days after account is opened from sources other than an existing Members Choice Credit Union account. Promotional rate will apply for the first six statement cycles in which the account is open. After that, standard Maximum Money Market Account rates will apply.
Please see our Fee Schedule (PDF) for details.
If not currently a Members Choice member, a $5 deposit is needed to establish membership. All memberships are subject to approval including credit approval.